1. The book contains four chapters namely, Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, and Logistics trends.
2. The book has been recommended to be used in all libraries in Sri Lanka by the National Library of Sri Lanka.
3. The book has been recommended to be used in all school libraries in Sri Lanka by the Educational Publications Advisory Board of the Ministry of Education.
4. The book introduces the official Sinhala term for logistics as approved by the Department of Official Languages of Ministry of Public Services, Provincial Council and Local Government.
5. The book introduces new transport theories namely, Integrated Transport Demand Theory (ITDT) and Integrated Dynamic Transport Decision Theory (IDTD).